Looking far ahead

Yesterday was one of those busy days- I know it because I didn't get a chance to eat lunch and for the rest of the evening I had to endure severe tummy cramps. Am I the only that gets hectic stomach aches when you don't eat at regular intervals?

I saw a video that pastor Pete's family did for his 10th wedding anniversary as a surprise for him. They put together old pics of him & his wife & made a video clip. Besides it being funny, the one thing that stood out was how him & his wife have fun. I mean I know it's not always perfect & fun with 3 kids, but still there's lots of pics of them doing outrageous things together. Most of the fun stuff they do seems 2 be at home - having dress up parties with the kids, painting their faces, etc. He also still says how he & his wife still maintain 2 have regular date nights. Ps Pete

I hope I don't get so busy that I can't be disturbed by my wife or kids 2 have random fun even after 10 years of marriage.

The Merovingian character in Matrix II asked Neo & Morpheus this question rhetorically: "But then if we don't ever take time how can we ever have time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment