Cell @ Leo Marquad

It’s 12AM & I’ve just returned from a connect group meeting at Leo Marquad UCT res.

These guys are n fire for God – the cell meeting starts at 22h00! I’m so thankful for my wife who let’s me or rather sends me to the campus to invest in men’s lives. I find nothing more fulfilling in God than to take what He has revealed to me and transferring it to someone else as He enables me to live what I teach.

image

It’s a life of faith. Everyday I rely on Him to help me be the man he calls me to be and while at the same time stepping out by faith to do what He asks of me in HIs word. Ps Andrew Hunter recently said that if salvation was just for me to get to heaven then God would have taken me straight to heaven immediately after getting saved. So the fact that we’re still here after getting saved shows that it’s for more than just us…

I’m grateful for the privilege of opening up my life to other men sharing what little I have learned and having a platform to impact someone’s values. Humbling..

No comments:

Post a Comment