rEVOLution!

We’re gearing up for Campus Harvest 2012, a rEVOLution – & it’s starting now!

It’s based on when Jesus encountered the woman at the well.  Jesus spoke straight into her life & that was the place of Encounter with Him.  She in turn went to tell the whole town of The Man who set her free & then brought them all back to Him for their own Encounter with Him – thus the red arrow, stirring up a Love Revolution.

We want to see a generation of students who constantly bring others back to Encounter Jesus & to in turn go out to gather others to have an Encounter

Revolution image04


Eph 6 ‘19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment