Victory Weekend!

We had over 100 students doing Victory Weekend!  I absolutely love seeing God bringing freedom to captive souls!  His redemptive work is lasting, beyond generations! 

DSC03822
I had the privilege of talking on freedom from sexual sin.  Afterwards, a few girls came to talk to me about what they’re facing.  Praying with them, they’d just start to cry as God brings deliverance & a fresh definition to their identity in Him.

The general, afternoon prayer session was ended with a Great Shout of Victory!  You could feel the walls coming down in the spirit!  It reminded me of when the Israelites were walking around Jericho & with a great shout, the walls came down! 

 

Tendai


One of the girls in my cell, Tendai, posted the next morning on facebook: ‘I literally looked in the mirror and literally saw a brand a new person. I AM FREE. God's power can set you free! of any sin... Praise God!!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment