God doesn’t do 2-minute-noodles

When it comes to the deep issues in us, God doesn’t do a 2-minute-noodles strategy!

Other things just seem to happen right @ the first attempt, at times I get shocked why other areas of me are taking foreeeever to change. I’m like “man, not youuu again! I thought I dealt with you Mr Pride, Mr Lazy, Mr Selfish!?” 

And when these things get exposed I see it’s not for me to think “iyo, it’s rough walking with God, it’s exposure all the time”, I believe it’s because some things just take time to change & mainly because of…me. And, unlike I who wants a “1 encounter! Bam! There, done! Fixed!” God doesn’t take shortcuts, He makes sure. He deals not only with the sin but the attitude of the heart. Ouch to me but yay to me @ the same time. noodles 

Rough as it may seem, I’m grateful to have a God as patient & thorough as Him. Yikes, imagine if God wasn’t as forgiving, as just or as holy as He is? We’d never be assured of where we stand with Him. As it is, when we are not certain, it’s not because He hid the info, it’s us because He’s given to us ways to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment