Campus Harvest 2010!

Campus harvest

As His People Campus Ministries we are having our student conference in Magaliesburg. This is an annual & strategic initiative where for a weekend the students & congregants from our campus ministries come to hear and see what God has been doing on the campuses of Africa! It’s where we come before od and allow Him to spark His flame in us for His Kingdom!

This year we are expecting 2000 students (400 from Cape Town)!

Please join in prayer or however you can as we trust God to raise R 235 000 in order to be able to send and accommodate students who can’t afford.

Last year I missed it and when I saw the glow on the faces of those of went I said ‘God pleeease help me be there next year!’ It’s such an honour & privilege for me to be going, only this time as a campus minister. I’m believing God to come back loaded with a deeper passion to see His will be done in our lives and to share that flame with those who didn’t go!

No comments:

Post a Comment