First Service @ HP Joburg on Wits Campus

Just visited HP Joburg on the Wits campus!

Just visiting another campus ministry away from Cape Town immediately it made me realise how big what we’re doing is and how significant it is. The spirit of God was so tangible there & I had this sense that there’s such a purpose for them being there on that campus @ this specific time. Praise & WorshipPraise & Worship

Being there reminded me that we’re not just running church services on Sundays: God’s put us here strategically to reach all the students on all campuses from all over the world – this is our vision as an international movement  to reach “Every Nation in Our Generation.” I thought to myself “Wow God hand-picked these guys here and their ministry & lives will make & is making a difference to hundreds & thousands of people & at times in ways not immediately visible to the eye.”

I got the sense that we need to ensure we don’t lose the sense of urgency – a student has a 4 to 5 year campus lifespan for us to reach them. So, when Carol Mkhize preached on ‘The Power of Today’ I was burning up in my seat thinking “That’s what I’m talking about!!”    Neo sharing a word during

The move of God is global!

I hope you be encouraged when it gets

tough that we are part of a world-wide

mission, what may seem to be small

efforts to us adds to the global picture.
Worshipping God

No comments:

Post a Comment