The First Fearless Friday!

Fearless Friday

This year’s heart/vision for the year on campus is FEARLESS!

Eph 6:19-20 says “Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

So, starting this Friday Fearless Friday is about evangelising. We will be prayerfully going out to our neighbourhood to reach people. Prayerfully because we’re trusting that God will show us the people to reach and perhaps give us a word of knowledge for them & share the gospel with.

Acts 1:8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

(update: read the testimony here)

No comments:

Post a Comment